Saturday, May 5, 2007

I Defied the Gods

I DEFY you, For who you are..
All of the Gods..
Names of which I've heard..
Cronus.....
Zeus.......
Hades....
Poseidon....
Apollo....... N' so forth...
Though.. Apollo, your the one who gave me the ability to create poetry...
I defy you for as all of the Gods within Heaven nor Hell's realm..
For you defy my love for her..
My undying love...
Which no God have control of..
For why can't I be accepted
Reasons unknown..
Though I'm not perfect
I'll do my best .. To please thee..
My Angel.. My Light.. My Path..
Lucifer... God with Perfection...
A deal I want to make...
My soul for thee...
For the only thing I want in return...
Is to protect her... Willingly....
To see her smile.. Means the world to me..
Being able to wave at her.. Means being alive...
Able to see her, as though I'm not blind...
Oh God.. Oh God..
Why is it so..
As so as Love being painful as being killed thousand of times...
Kill me if you want... Suck out my soul as you wish..
My love for her.. Will never disappear...

No comments: